|Mô tả công việc||Yêu cầu||Chế độ đãi ngộ|
1. Administration (40%)
- Design, organize, modify, and support an organization’s systems, including operating systems, security tools, web servers, email systems, networks system and user hardware (laptops, PCs).
- Manage user accounts, credentials, permissions, access rights, storage allocations, and active directory administration.
- Upgrade and manage hardware and software.
- Monitoring and maintaining server systems and networks.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Monitoring (backup system, Network device, internet, camera …)
2. Helpdesk and asset management (60%)
- Monitoring and maintaining all the software, hardware and other IT equipment.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults via remote, telephone, email, chat or at the user table.
- Install workstations and install and configure computer hardware, OS, Email, Network folder, Printer, Scanner, and new applications.
- Repair some small problems in hardware PCs, Printers, Scanner, and telephones.
- In charge of installing workstations, loading all required software and supporting the new entrance to use their account and PC on the first day in the company.
- Update Monthly IT Reports & labeling and manage IT assets.
- Major: IT or related degrees.
- Good at Window OS, Linux OS.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Have CCNA/MCSA and VMware infrastructure is an advantage.
- Fair English communication skills in both speaking and writing.
- Communication & problem-solving skills, strong persuasion.
- Working time is only 5 days/week (from Monday to Friday);
- Attractive salary;
- 13th-month salary, annual salary increase, year-end bonus according to annual performance evaluation;
- Company car;
- Allowance for lunch, phone, computer;
- Teambuilding level 4*, 5* domestically and internationally; company sponsored when traveling, picnic in groups;
- Happy Hour, New Year Party, Lucky Draw, Christmas party, Birthday, watching movies and other entertainment activities;
- In addition to the statutory insurance, there is also 24/24 accident and health insurance for all employees.