|Mô tả công việc||Yêu cầu||Chế độ đãi ngộ|
- Develop highly interactive, user-friendly iOS/ Android applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications.
- Translate functional requirements from users into sound technical designs that meet the objectives.
- Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance with user requirements.
Responsible for developing system including:
- Able to read and understand technical documents in English.
- Implements feature customization based on the requirements from the users.
- Participate in design/code review.
- Verify database and data integrity.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation.
- Have at least 6 months of practical experience with React Native or Freshers who want to try their hand at this field.
- Proficient in using React Native. Participated in at least 1 project using React Native.
- Proficient in state management libraries such as redux, redux thunk.
- Knowledge of Firebase/push notification, Google API.
- Experience working with RESTful API.
- Experience in working with Git tools.
- Experience in iOS or Android is a big plus.
- Working time is only 5 days/week (from Monday to Friday).
- 13th month salary, annual salary increase, year-end bonus according to annual performance evaluation.
- Allowance for lunch; phone, computer to work.
- Teambuilding level 4*, 5*; company sponsored when traveling, sport activities, picnic in groups.
- Christmas Party, Birthday Party, New-Year Party, Happy Hour, and other entertaiment activities.
- In addition to the statutory insurance, there is also 24/24 accident and health insurance for all employees.
- And many more benefits…